Role-Play+Randomness= US!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarLight Clan

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

StarLight Clan - Page 5 Empty Re: StarLight Clan

Post  Gavina Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:20 pm

"Why? I didnt save your life. I kept you alive longer so i could end it myself one day! I killed my own queen to make you trust me." Here, Zora added a harsh laugh, "And you know what? It worked. You spineless creatures that dont diserve to fly think that everything is their friend from the word go. Well its not like that, not by a long shot." The statement was ended by a hiss from the griffens that heard her, as if they agreed.

Up in the air, griffens of all colors and sizes were watching as the horizon began to move.

Zora was struck with an idea. She gave Echo the most wicked look known to living kind. "Tell me. Was it not you that killed one of their kind?" She started with a thrust of her head at the approching dragons, "My my, wont they be mad at your...'clan' for taking the life of such a young dragon." the she-griffen cackled.
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Echo glared at the griffen, but couldn't help but smile.
"Oh, you didn't hear the story? Herla had become a rouge, and had killed another dragon on his own. Many were glad to see him go. . ." And with that, Echo scrambled enough to free her hind legs, and kick at Zoraki. They flailed around, paws teeth and wings trying to attack eachother.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Zora cackled as the pair tussled.
"Your forgetting what i have." She cackled.
The griffen laughed once more as she sent surges of lightning throughout Echo's body.
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:59 pm

With the breath knocked out of her, Echo fell to the ground momentarily. She got back up, and growled at Zoraki.
"Have you forgoten mine?" she breathed, barely audible. Before anyone could do anything, Echo clamped two of her paws together, and to flanks of earth suddenly encased the griffen. Echo couldn't hold it together, but it was pressed firm enough that it could hold on its own. That shock of lightening seemed to take alot of energy out of her.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:13 pm

The sky ripped open as dragons met griffens. Roars and shrieks turned they sky red as the injured plumeted into the Star Light camp.

Sameth came to Echo's side. "Are you ok?" He asked, as if nothing else were going on.

Underground however, Zora screeched like never before. The griffen was clawing and kicking at the surrounding ground.
She sent bolt after bolt of lightening into the ground.
Let me out! She roared in her mind as she started to crumbled into fear.
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:54 am

Echo looked around painfully, watching what she had caused.
"No. . ." she whispered to Sameth. She wasn't alright. Now she was responsible for every death that is happening.
Convince your queen to surrender and leave peacefully, then we'll see about that. . . And try not to overwork yourself. You don't want to run out of air do you?
The Star-Light Tiger did her best to sound convincing and threatening. So many more live weigh on Zoraki's shoulders.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Sameth took Echo by the shoulders and looked into her eyes. "It is not your fault."

Eva hissed as she landed sqarely on the ground and stalked over to Sameth's father, who was talking to the head dragon.
They all looked at each other and sent signals to thier own kind to stop the fighting for now. Walking off, the three started to talk.

Zora clicked her beak as she waited to see what would come of her kind.
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Shivers coarsed through Echo for a moment, before she straightened up, trying to hide them. No, this was her fault, no matter what anyone said.
I should have never came here. . . I could have prevented this! The cat roared in her mind at herself. She didn't care who heard, over half of them most likely agreed. Isn't this why she had left? Echo had never belonged here, cooped up with others. It wasn't her place.
Now the 3 leaders talked, trying to understand one and other, trying to end the death toll.
And the death toll happened in the first palce because?
Echo.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5