Role-Play+Randomness= US!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Cloud Mound

2 posters

Go down

Ice Cloud Mound Empty Ice Cloud Mound

Post  Cloverkat Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:52 pm

This area is filled with Ice clouds.

I woke up to the break of dawn. I yawned and strechted my wings. Thats when i saw unfamiliar suroundings.
The cloud moved overnight.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ice Cloud Mound Empty Re: Ice Cloud Mound

Post  Gavina Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:19 pm

ooc: dun dun dunnnn welcome to the home of the abomidal snowman!!!!
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:40 pm

NRR: imma use that! XD

I hopped of my cloud, using my wings to help me land if the mountain was far beneeth me. It was only about 10 wing lengths down! Further down, i could spot more ice clouds and even some regular clouds further up. A shiver past through me as the winds kicked up even more, sending snow and ice around. I had to use my wings to sheild me from the cold a little bit, when i saw a fast aproaching mound of snow.
"Running snow?!" was all i could think to say. As it got closer, i saw it was a yeti. And they killed anyone who entered their territory.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:05 pm

Ice clung to his thick coat. His eyes were black and full of rage. He screamed a yeti scream as he charged Echo.
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:37 pm

"This is the perfect time to have mostly black fur." i muttered. I waited until he was close enough and simply dodged to the right. Yetis wernt the brightest.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:05 pm

The yeti glanced around in confusion before spotting Echo again. He flung himself at her, and managed to grab her wing.
"What you do in home lands?!" The yeti screamed.
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:40 pm

"I was sleeping on cloud and it moved here!" i tried to talk simple like he did while i tried to free my wing from his grasp.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:15 am

The yeit tightened his grip to the point were if he squeesed any more, he would break the bone.

"Kitty lies! You come take home from yeti!!" He growled, getting in her face, his rotten breath was like toxic.
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:49 am

I glareed into his eyes, almost unblinkingly if it wenr't for the wind.
"No! Yeti lies! Yeti always thinks territory in trouble, but creatures pass by only to go somewhere! And Yeti has to crush them for no reason!"
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:11 pm

The yeti's brain wasnt grasping what Echo said, he was to angry.
"More lies! You pay!!" He yelled, practically lifting her off the ground as he dragged her towards his lair.
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:54 pm

I dug my claws into the ground, but it was only snow and weak ice. His grip was tight enough i couldnt flex my wings, and i could barely squirm.
"Im dead" i muttered under my breath. The words formed a little puff of a cloud infront of my face as the yeti took me away.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:43 am

Back at his den, the yeti tied together Echo's legs. Then he lifted her wings up and tied them together as well. He shoved her in a room and put a giant ice block infront.
"Kitty stop telling lies after cool down." He laughed.

ooc: dun dun dunnnn
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:12 pm

"Good thing he doesnt know i can use water" I muttered. I slowly breathed, sending little whispy clouds into the air before they disapeared, matching the rooms tempurature. I flicked my tail genlty, making the ice melt, but i held it in the air. I moved it further, using the ice to try and sense where the yeti was. Once i was pretty sure it was near, and over his head, i dropped it. I quickly got my claws and started to cut through the ropes.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:57 pm

ooc: oops, you forgot one thing Twisted Evil

The yeti didnt even feel anything. His head was to thick. yetis have hard heads to withstand the biggest ice that might fall from the mountain top. But what did happen was that he could hear Echo trying to cut the ropes. He moved the ice block and went to grab her by the neck.
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:20 pm

But he swiviled his hand in mouth reach. So i did the best i could do, and latched on with my mouth. Yeti hair tasted like rotten meat, but i held on for my life while my claws still worked on the ropes.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:54 pm

The yeti yelled and lifted his other hand and started to bring it down on Echo's head.
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:00 pm

My claws just sliced through the rope as his fist hit my head in just the right spot, making an automatic knock out.
This is the end. That was the last thing that past through my mind before utter blackness was my new companion
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:44 pm

He pried his hand loose and shook it, goopy blood dripping. He dragged Echo to his spot where he skinned and ate his meals. He sat down when he heard a bird call. Standing back up, he walked outside, right into the tail of the rarest creature to live. The phoenix. The yeti screamed as he was burned over and over as the phoenix flew in circles around him. When he moved no more, the phoenix vanished into the mist of the clouds.

ooc: like i was going to let you die.
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:19 pm

NRR: lol but the pheonix just apears and disapears? XD

My eyes slowly fluttered open.
"Im not dead?" i murmered to myself. I got up, to find my wing broken. "I'll heal it before i take off" i paused in thought "I gotta stop talking to myself" i muttered, shaking my head.
I walked to the entrance of the cave, cautious in case the yeti was still around. I looked out, and saw the mound of almost blue fur that was the yeti that almost killed me. Most of his fur was gone, and what was left was at least singed at the tips.
"He burned?" i wondered aloud.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gavina Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:33 am

ooc: not disappear, fast flyer.

A musical bird song came over head, it was the phoenix. The bird was making a rainbow in the direction of where Echo came from. Phoenix's never came close to others unless they where in dire need of help.
Gavina
Gavina
Elemental Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloverkat Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:09 am

"Thank you!" i called out.
I mended my wing quickly with melted snow, cold shivers coursing through it. Now it was only sore, but it will hurt to fly.
I took off in the direction of the rainbow, back to the watering hole.
"I wonder what happened to Zoraki and Violet while i was gone" she wondered aloud.
Cloverkat
Cloverkat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum